Mother’s Day is upon us! Have you taken advantage of the sales to surprise Mum?
Aside from the common gifts like beauty products and apparel, it’s the best time to buy her a jewellery. A small discount on a luxury watch or fabulous earrings could save you thousands.
Lots of jewellers are offering up to 50% off in their deals this time. Other retailers are advertising discounted pieces around 1/3 of their original prices.
Those looking for a nice Mother’s Day gift could get her something truly special, say, a bracelet or necklace for a bargain price.
There’s a ton of great deals on jewellery and watches now. Consider the list below to snap up a gold standard deal for Mum.
Diamond jewellery, watches, necklaces, bracelets, and rings are just some of the fabulous items included in Ernest Jones’ up-to-half-price bonanza!
Would you like a £50 necklace or 2 grand off an Omega? The Goldsmiths sale is offering up to a huge 50% off luxury watches, diamond rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.
The mass-market jewellery chain is running a sale, with discounts of up to 50% off. H. Samuel has a selection of “5-star sale items” with great pieces at clearance prices, along with women’s and men’s watches, and all kinds of jewellery.
Thomas Sabo’s outlet sale is offering up to 70% off watches, great pendants, rings, charms, and more. To ensure less stress when surprising Mum, TS offers free delivery on all items.
As part of Watches2U’s flash sale, some outstanding deals on watches can be found with stellar discounts of up to 88% off. Grab designer watches — Armani, Michael Kors, Skagen, Vivienne Westwood, etc. — for less with these deals. Time is ticking, so you better buy fast!Are Mother’s Day Sales The Best Time To Buy Jewellery? Click To Tweet
- Amazon UK — A gift shop for everyone.
- Debenhams — Don’t miss out on sharing Mother’s Day love, choose next day delivery to get your gifts in time.
- Etsy — It’s way more than flowers.
- Firebox — Put those supermarket chocolates and fake rose petals down. Spoil Mum with a wide range of cool presents.
- iWoot — Within their range of Mother’s Day gifts awaits the perfect present to make her smile.
- John Lewis — Click & collect.
- Marks & Spencer — Choose the perfect present and gift she’ll love.
- Moonpig.co.uk — These presents are nothing short of thoughtful.
- Not On The High Street — Thank Mum for everything she does.
- Prezzybox gifts — Spoil her on Mother’s Day with personalised prezzies, and lavish her with love.
If you’re on a tight budget or waiting for the next paycheck, a cash advance can help with these gift ideas for Mum.
With Quickle, everything will be spelled out for you.
The best part? It’s done online, so the loan application procedure is extremely simple.