National Consumer Credit Protection Act Loan Legal Documents.
– Information Statement
– Credit Guide
– Direct Debit Authority
Credit Contract Terms and Conditions
Monthly Account Keeping Fee – 4% of Principal
Privacy Act 1988 Authorisation
Electronic Transactions Act 1999
– You understand that you have the right to get independent legal and financial advice before entering into the Agreement;
– If you have any questions about the terms of the Agreement you will not enter into a Agreement unless those questions are answered to your satisfaction;
– The Agreement may be entered into electronically /verbally over the phone by being read and explained to you and you indicating that you have understood and agree to the terms and conditions of that agreement.
– If you do not wish to be bound by the Agreement, or if you wish to obtain independent legal or financial advice in relation to it, or if you do not fully understand all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, you will indicate to the Quickle telephone operator that you do not wish to enter into the Agreement;
– Once you indicate to the Quickle telephone operator that you have understood and agree to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, and funds have been advanced by the lender, that you will be bound by the Agreement as if you had signed a hard copy of the Agreement;
– The terms and conditions of the Agreement and any related materials and information (“Quickle Materials”) may be provided, or otherwise made available, to you electronically under the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 (“the Act”) and that;
– Paper documents may no longer be provided to you;
you will regularly check your nominated email account for Quickle Materials;
– You may at any time withdraw consent for the Quickle Materials to be provided electronically.
Acceptance of the Contracts and Documentation
Things you should know about your proposed credit contract
– You make an offer to enter into the contract; whichever happens first.
– Otherwise within 30 days of your written request.
– A card or other means of obtaining credit given to you by your credit provider has not been used to acquire goods or services for which credit is to be provided under the contract.
– you get 20 days advance written notice for—
– a change in the way in which interest is calculated; or
– a change in credit fees and charges; or
– any other changes by your credit provider;
Phone: 1300 555 727
Postal: Credit and Investments Ombudsman, PO Box A 252, South Sydney, NSW, 1235
to extend the term of your contract and delay payments for a set time; or
to delay payments for a set time.
SMS: 0428 594 936
Phone: 07 5676 7041
Mobile: 0428 594 936
Post: PO Box 3578, Australia Fair, Southport, QLD, 4215
Phone: 1800 138 422
Postal: Credit and Investments Ombudsman, PO Box A252 South Sydney NSW 1235
– ensure that the credit contract suggested meets your needs and is suitable to your financial situation and;
– take reasonable steps to verify your financial situation and;
– make a preliminary assessment as to whether any credit contract suggested by us is unsuitable for you and;
– not provide credit that is unsuitable for your needs.
– two years of the date we offered to give credit, we must give you a written copy of our preliminary assessment within 7 business days.
– seven years of the date we offered to give credit, we must give you a written copy of our preliminary assessment within 21 business days.
Direct Debit Authority
I/We acknowledge that IntegraPay is acting as a Direct Debit Agent for the Business and that IntegraPay does not provide any goods or services and has no express or implied liability in regards to the goods and services provided by the Business or the terms and conditions of any agreement with the Business.
(a) to the extent specifically required by law; or
(b) for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
1) There is a public or bank holiday on the day, or any day after the debit date
2) A payment request is received by IntegraPay on a day that is not a Banking Business Day
3) A payment request is received after normal operational hours, being 2.30pm Monday to Friday. Any payments that fall due on any of the above will be processed on the next business day.
1) The Debit User to verify details of my/our account with my/our financial institution
2) The Financial Institution to release information allowing the Debit User to verify my/our account details.
ABN: 63 135 196 397
P.O Box 6290, Upper Mt Gravatt, Queensland 4122
Ph: 07 3040 4320 Fax: 07 3343 8590