1. Fraud: If we find that false or misleading information has been provided to us under fraudulent circumstances, we will pass this information on to the relevant enforcement agencies.
2. Third Parties Necessary to Provide Services: In order for us to provide you with all our services it is necessary to share some of your information with third parties such as:
1. Credit Reporting Agencies
2. Credit Bureaus
3. Debt Collectors
4. Direct Debit Companies
5. Financial Service Providers (another lender)
We only ever provide the information that is essential for the third parties to perform their functions for Quickle.
3. Privacy Act 1988 Authorisation
You consent under the Privacy Act 1988 to Panthera Leo Pty Ltd (‘Quickle’) using your personal information to verify the matters you disclose to us to, amongst other things, obtain a credit report if required and to discuss matters relevant to your employment or income with whoever we believe necessary, including your employer.
You consent to and agree that Quickle may share information with third parties for matters involving your advance including, collections.
You also consent for Quickle to share personal and financial information with third parties who may contact you for the purposes of assisting you to fund a suitable finance solution.
4. Consent under the Spam Act 2003 and the Do Not Call Register Act 2006
You consent for Panthera Leo Pty Ltd (‘Quickle’) and any third party that has received your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions to contact you by way of email, SMS, Phone (including pre-recorded and computer generated messages), push notification, user portal message, fax and other forms of communication for the purposes of customer service, debt collection, marketing and promotion.
This consent survives the termination of this contract and continues indefinitely unless you notify the Service Provider in writing that you withdraw your consent.
• Such permitted particulars about me/us to be identified.
• The fact that I/we have applied for finance and the amount.
• The fact that Quickle is a current credit provider to you.
• Payments which have become overdue more than 60 days and for which collection action has commenced.
• Advice that payments are no longer overdue.
• Cheques drawn by me/us which have been dishonoured more than once.
• In specific circumstances, that in the opinion of Quickle I/we have committed a serious credit infringement.
• That credit provided to me/us by Quickle has been paid or otherwise discharged.
• If Quickle considers it relevant to assessing my/our application for personal or commercial credit, I/we agree to Quickle obtaining from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal consumer credit information about me/us. (Section 18K (1)(b) Privacy Act 1988) • If Quickle considers it relevant to assessing my/our application for personal or commercial credit, I /we agree to Quickle obtaining a report about my/our commercial activities or commercial credit worthiness form a business which provides information about the commercial credit worthiness of persons. (Section 18L(4) Privacy Act 1988)
• Exchanging information with other credit providers (Section 18N (1)(b) Privacy Act 1988). I/we agree to Quickle obtaining personal information about me/us from other credit providers, whose names I/we may have provided to Quickle or that may be named in a credit report, for the purpose of accessing my/our application for commercial credit, made to the company.
• If Quickle considers it relevant to collecting overdue payments in respect of commercial credit provided to me/us, I/we agree to Quickle receiving from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal information about me/us in relation to collecting overdue payments.