If we find that false or misleading information has been provided to us under fraudulent circumstances, we will pass this information on to the relevant enforcement agencies.
2. Third Parties Necessary to Provide Services:
In order for us to provide you with all our services, it is necessary to share some of your information with third parties such as:
1. Credit Reporting Agencies
2. Credit Bureaus
3. Debt Collectors
4. Direct Debit Companies
5. Financial Service Providers (another lender)
We only ever provide the information that is essential for the third parties to perform their functions for Quickle.
3. Privacy Act 1988 Authorisation
You consent under the Privacy Act 1988 to Panthera Leo Pty Ltd (‘Quickle’) using your personal information to verify the matters you disclose to us to, amongst other things, obtain a credit report if required and to discuss matters relevant to your employment or income with whoever we believe necessary, including your employer.
You consent to and agree that Quickle may share information with third parties for matters involving your advance including, collections.
You also consent for Quickle to share personal and financial information with third parties who may contact you for the purposes of assisting you to fund a suitable finance solution.
4. Electronic Transactions Act 1999 Authorisation
It is contemplated that you and Quickle may enter into an agreement (“Agreement”). By contacting Quickle about entering into an Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are at least 18 years old, of sound mind and judgement, and able to make decisions regarding your finances;
- You understand that you have the right to get independent legal and financial advice before entering into the Agreement;
- If you have any questions about the terms of the Agreement you will not enter into an Agreement unless those questions are answered to your satisfaction;
- The Agreement may be entered into electronically/verbally over the phone by being read and explained to you and you indicate that you have understood and agree to the terms and conditions of that agreement.
- If you do not wish to be bound by the Agreement, or if you wish to obtain independent legal or financial advice in relation to it, or if you do not fully understand all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, you will indicate to the Quickle telephone operator that you do not wish to enter into the Agreement;
- Once you indicate to the Quickle telephone operator that you have understood and agree to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, and funds have been advanced by the lender, that you will be bound by the Agreement as if you had signed a hard copy of the Agreement;
- The terms and conditions of the Agreement and any related materials and information (“Quickle Materials”) may be provided, or otherwise made available, to you electronically under the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 (“the Act”) and that;
- Paper documents may no longer be provided to you;
- You will regularly check your nominated email account for Quickle Materials; and
You may at any time withdraw consent for the Quickle Materials to be provided electronically.
5. Consent under the Spam Act 2003 and the Do Not Call Register Act 2006
You consent for Panthera Leo Pty Ltd (‘Quickle’) and any third party that has received your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions to contact you by way of email, SMS, Phone (including pre-recorded and computer generated messages), push notification, user portal message, fax and other forms of communication for the purposes of customer service, debt collection, marketing, and promotion.
This consent survives the termination of this contract and continues indefinitely unless you notify the Service Provider in writing that you withdraw your consent.